Work, Work, Work, Work, Work, Work

Hi peeps! So it's Monday and that means back to work. It's exciting because on Thursday my colleague and I are officially going to be on our own with no help. Okay we can always ask eachother and other people who work there but the ones whose job we're taking over are quitting tomorrow and on Wednesday. Ahhh, but we'll have eachother so it's fine. Our work just sounds more complicated than it actually is.

Wednesday is going to be a rough day! First I have to work at my new job and the in the evening I have my last shift at Espresso House. Well well. I'll be alright, just really tired. Hopefully it will be a calm evening. I am so glad I quit! That job is so stressful. I don't understand people who look at my resume and see that I have worked at McDonalds and think "Oh, that's a stressful job so you're good at handling stress". Eh, what?! McDonalds was a piece of cake compared to Espresso House. There was always a lot of people working so you never really felt the stress because you could focus on your stuff and not a million other things. At Espresso House we're always under staffed. Which is why it's so stressful because you can't really give the customer the service that they deserve. Nothing bad about EH. Really it's great experience and you'll learn so much. Especially how to work under pressure. It's not that I don't know how to handle stress. I can handle stress just fine. I am super cool on the outside, but on the inside I feel a stroke or a gastric ulcer or something else that's not pleasant is coming. So you see I had to leave. It's bitter sweat, because I do miss it and I did have the best colleagues! Plus the unexpected compliments from the customers. That's always sweet.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT