21 Questions With Erika

Hi, now that I have got more followers I thought that it would be fun to do a get to know me post. I found these questions on YOUTUBE SOCIETY.

Who was your first best friend? Linnéa.
How tall are you? 171 cm, 5'7".
Cats or Dogs? My mom has a few dogs so I guess it's dogs.
How many countries have you visited? 9
Are you in/gone to college? No and yes
What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
What is your favorite drink? You mean alcohol, no I don't do that stuff....
What is your favorite perfume? Victorias Secret's Noir Tease
Tea or Coffee? Both.
What Sports do you play/Have you played? I did some figure stakting, I went to swimming school, and some horse backriding when I used to visit my sister when I was a kid. Oh, and I played lacrosse in Alena. Hahaha...
What is your favorite book? I really loved Meg Cabot's The Mediator series growing up.
What is your favorite movie? Don't think I have a favorite at the moment but the last movie I saw was Bridget Jones' Baby.
Are you Single or Taken? Single.
Favorite memory from childhood? Moving to California.
Do you speak any different languages and how well? Swedish is my first language and English is my second.
Do you have any siblings? A half sister whom I have no relationship with.
How would you describe your fashion sense? Slaying everyone else's existence.
What is your favorite restaurant? Raw has the best sushi, but I also like Strandvägen 1.
What are some of your favorite tv shows? Empire.
PC or mac? Mac.
What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone 6.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT