3rd Times The Charm

Hello again! How are you tonight? I am super good. I borrowed Neo and we took a long walk in the woods and then I came home and did that booty routine I showed you guys the other day. I thought about skipping the booty routine because my legs are a little sore from doing it two days in a row. But it was hard at all! Okay it was but it was but not as annoying as the two previous days. It was hard but a good hard. Yeah, I will keep doing this one. Then after that I did 100 sit ups and 100 back lifts just because. I mean I feel like I am focusing too much on my legs so I just wanted to do something else. I didn't do 100 sit ups and 100 back lifts straight. I did 20 reps of sits ups and then 20 reps of back lifts and five sets of that.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT