Don't Be Afraid To Put Yourself First

I feel like I am very ambitious person that never likes to do nothing. I mean I want to be as productive as possible. Usually I would never just lay on the couch doing nothing because I feel like I am wasting time. It just goes against my nature, but today it actually feels good and I don't feel guilty about it at all. You have to know when to stop and take care of yourself, especially when you're sick. I don't think I would get any worse if I decide to work out today but I just don't want to. I feel like resting today and letting my body heal so that is what I am going to do.

So today is project home and project Erika. I mean that I am going to stay home and take care of myself. So far I have just laid on the couch watching Teen Wolf on Netflix and painting my nails. Sometimes you just need those days, even when you're not sick. So don't feel bad if you once in a while feel like just staying at home tuning out the world and doing nothing all day. That's healthy too. If you're always stressing doing whatever, even if it's something productive, you're going to break yourself. Don't be afraid to say no sometimes because you feel like you've got too much on your plate. I am bad at that, because I always want to be a good girl. I need to remember that whether or not I say no to something I am still superwoman because I think that I am superwoman. Because what you think of yourself and how you value yourself is more important that what other think - meaning you got to put yourself first. Don't be afraid to do that! You are NOT a bad person for doing so.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT