HALLOUMI HOT POT

Hi! OMG I know it's late, but I haven't been feeling well. It's that coffee machine at work. I haven't been sick or anything like that I just feel weird whenever I drink that coffee. I know this but I still continue to drink it. But I have decided that today was the last time. I'll just have to buy instant coffee or nespresso caps (because a woman at work said that I could use her machine) so that I'll get my daily two cups of coffee. 'Cause buying two cups of coffee at the café across the street will in the end be very expensive.

I hope that you all are feeling better than I am. I wanted to share a recipe for halloumi hot pot. I love making this asian stew because it's full of vegetables with amazing nutrients. It has broccoli, lentils, sweet potato, carrots, garlic and other delicious vegetables. I do recommend everyone to try this super delicious vegetarian dish this weekend. It is super easy to make and guaranteedly will impress anyone you serve it to - http://www.koket.se/vegetarisk-halloumi-hot-potgryta :)



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy