Healthy Eating

Hello and good morning (because it's still before 11 am)! As you may know I think alot about what I but into my body because my is my temple. I think that everyone should live by those words. Why not treat your body as a temple? Eat right and exircise, right?! Yeah, but everyone may not have been blessed with the gift of cooking. So this is why I am writing this post today, to help all of you that need a little help in the kitchen but still want to eat right.

When I say "my body is my temple" I don't just mean that I try to eat right by getting all of the nutrients that I need. I try to eat as much as organic food as possible and food with as little as possible/ no artificial coloring/ stabilizers, chemicals and all of that stuff. NO THANK YOU! But you know organic food is expensive so everyone may not be able to afford it. But do the best you can! I mean everything in my freezer, fridge and pantry is not organic but the stuff that I eat often is.

Anyway, so what are some good products or ready-to-heat meals that you can buy and still be healthy? Well you have exactly come to the right place to have that question answered! One of my favorite food brands is Paulúns! YES, they are amazing because all is free from the crazy shit I hate. It's all pure and natural! That's hallelujah amazing! Some of my favorite product of theirs is their Superlunch soups, their raspberries and pomegranate Superjuice (I have only tried that flavor) and their Superknäcke. Their Superknäcke is almost like regular hard bread but instead theirs chia seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, poppy seeds and lots of other little delicious seeds. I eat then as a snack at night when I get a little hungry. You can have butter or whatever spread you prefer. Or maybe you prefer without any spread. Their soups are great because they're already made and all you have to do is heat them up on the stove or in mircowave.







Okay I have always been a fan of Granat. Mostly because they offer good product to a low price. They have lots of organic products. I love that they recetlt started with bean pasta since I have decided to switch from regular pasta to bean pasta. Though they only have three different bean pastas BUT they're all organic. I still which that would have more bean pastas. My favorite is the red lentil pasta. OMG it is so delicious. Plus I think that it's really funny that the pasta is red but when you boil it get a normal pasta color. Hahaha.




I can't talk about bean pasta without mention Risenta! I love their chickpea pasta. It tastes exactly like chickpeas and I love love chickpeas. Their bean pasta is also organic. Bean pasta is naturally gluten free. Great news for all of you gluten intolerant people (yeah yeah I know that past has been around
for a while).




Whenever I go to the movies I always buy Renée Voltaire's veggie chips or cripy casava sea salt chips. Yes these two product are very high in calories but it's all natural ingredients. The high calories is something you should over look when it's all natural ingredients. Yes, you should eat them with moderation since they're very high in calories. But they're a delicious good and healthy snack. Yummy in my tummy.





your writer, Erika
sources:
http://www.pauluns.se/produkter/
https://shop.reneevoltaire.se/snacks-c-25_24
http://www.garantskafferiet.se/vara-produkter/skafferi/pasta/
http://www.risenta.se/pasta-for-alla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT