How To Go Vegetarian

Hello everyone! How are you? I am good. I was thinking and I just want to give you a simple tip for how to go vegetarian. I mean I am pretty much a vegetarian. I can eat chicken and turkey plus fish and other seafood but I rarely do it. Not even like 5 times a year. I just don't because no.

Anyway, the easiest way to go vegetarian is to start small. Like maybe just go vegetarian on the weekends at first. I mean the weekend because the weekend has fewer days. I don't really think that is hard to eat vegetarian, but I been doing to for almost ten years now. My colleague and I was talking about tacos the other day. She and her boyfriend made vegetarian tacos and used beans instead of meat. When I told her that I was going to have tacos for dinner, she kind of looked at me a little bit weird and asked me what I was going to have instead meat. I told her qourn mince (I love quorn mince and always a have a lot at home). You can also use soy mince but I prefer the taste of quorn over soy. It's so much easier to go vegetarian these days because there is so many more vegetarian products and alternatives. If you're thinking about going vegetarian I really recommend Quorn and Hälsans Kök. They both have a lot of great vegetarian products. Check out their websites for more information on their products. Quorn - http://www.quorn.se and Hälsans Kök - http://halsanskok.se. What's also great about these food brands is that they have a lot of vegan alternatives as well! Awesome right!? Plus their products have a lot of protein.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT