It's Friyay

Hi everyone! I am at work right now but nothing is really happening at the moment so I am trying to fix stuff with the blog. It is hard. I want to add pages but I don't know how that works. So frustrating. It's Friday and I got paid today, so that's always a good thing. Got to stay positive, right? Do you guys have any special plans for the weekend? Other than working out I am going to buy some new workout clothes and look at two apartments. I really have no intentions of buying them because they cost a ton of money. I just really fell in love with them when I saw them online so I thought why not! I thought it could be a good visualistion for where I want to be. Surround yourself with things that inspire you to get where you want to be.

Now I am just sitting here waiting for the clock to turn 11:30 which means that it's lunch time. Not that I am particualary hungry at the moment just bored. Hahaha. Plus I can take my walk, you know get that cardio in. I need to get better at this cardio thing. Does any of you have any helpful tips for a woman like?

Here is two pictures of Merlin that I cut out to put up in my office. Isn't he just the most adorable dog?! Just look at him!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT