Nasal Congestion

Hi everyone! I am still sick but feeling a lot better right now. I have stuffy nose and mucus on my vocal cords, which is annoying. But I made my own home made nasal spray from boiled water and salt. I learned about this last year when I was having a cold. I just couldn't seem to shake this nasal congestion that I had. So I googled how to get rid of it, and the I found myself on Dr. Oz's website. There was some early helpful tips and since it's Dr. Oz I trust that this is good advice. If you want to read about them you can click here.

I am glad that I am just having nasal congestion (the mucus doesn't bother me that much) because that meant that I could workout when I got home from work. I mean I just do yoga. Even though I kind of advanced, high intensity and you sweat a lot. It's still pretty calm so it was fine. (It's weird because this yoga routine is high intensity and calm at the same time.)



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT