National Apple Day

Apparently that is a real thing, national apple day. They were talking about it on Nyhetsmorgon this morning. Everything seems to have a day these days. Except me, I mean yeah I have my birthday but there is not really a day where everyone celebrates Erika. Okay January 24th, my name day. I mean a day where every specifically celebrates me other than my birthday. Anyway, moving on. It's national apple day. I love apples! Especially Swedish apples. Other apples don't really compare. I thought that I would dedicate this post to the apple!

We've all heard the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Does it really? Why are apples so good? The thing is that apples don't really have much nutrion in them. It's basically just water. But it does actually have about 15% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C and 5,5% of potassium. So apples doesn't completely lack nutrion. Apples are delicious (there is a reason why there are two kinds of apples that called red delicious and golden delicious) and there are so many dishes that you can make with apples. My favourite got be apple pie. I mean who doesn't love homemade apple pie with vanilla sauce?!

What are your favourite apple dishes?


your writer, Erika
source: http://matkalkyl.se/se-applemskal.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT