Saturday Fun

Hello! I have been up and doing stuff all day that's why you're getting a late post. I went for a long walk/ jog this morning and after that I got home and worked out some more. I did a different butt and thigh exercise that involved some cardio. It was okay but you're supposed to use weights and I don't have any weights. It's still a good workout even if you don't have any weights but it is more effective if you use weights. Try it out for yourself!



After I ate some lunch I went shopping. So you can say that I got a lot of cardio today. Hahaha. Any exercising is good exercising. But if you want to get the most of your workout you should really push your body. That's when things happen. Hahaha, I remember when I was younger there was this TV show called Gay Army. It was about a bunch of stereotypical gay men joining the army. I remember that there was this one guy who really didn't like working out. He said that the only exercise that he did was walking while shopping and having sex. People are funny, but remember that if you workout regularly you will have a better sex life.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT