Working Out While Being Sick

Hi every one! It's Sunday and I am actually feeling a whole lot better today. I have a little bit of a stuffy nose but no sore throat which is the worse. If you follow my tips on how to get rid of a cold you will get better much quicker - How To Kick That Cold! Every body is different but if you start treating it as soon as you feel like something is off you will barely notice that you have it and your body will heal from it much faster. I am so glad that I got better today so that I could work out. I didn't go all in I just did that booty routine with that peppy woman from that video I showed you guys. I didn't want to push it too hard since I was just sick.


But it is actually A-OKAY to work out while you're sick. All you have to remembered then is the above-the-neck-rule. Meaning if the symptoms are above the neck like a running/ stuffy nose, sore throat, tearing eyes, or sneezing it's okay to work out. If you're feeling a little bit under the weather and taking medicine and then feel better it's also okay to work out. Symptoms that are under the neck like coughing, fatigue, fever, body aches, or stomach symptoms you should stay at home and rest and wait until you get better to work out. But it's all about listening to your body. I mean no one in there right mind you go train for a marathon while they have the flu. Plus working out while having a fever is dangerous because you shouldn't raise the bodys temperature.

But if you just have a stuffy nose then you should go for a walk instead of your usual run and doing stuff that's not as high in intensity. Like yoga and pilates. People who work out a lot sometimes feel worse when the stop working out even if they're sick and fit people actually recover much faster than other people. But keep in mind what I have written above because we don't want anyone getting hurt, okay?



your writer, Erika
sources:
http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/features/exercising-when-sick
http://www.mensfitness.com/training/training-qa-should-you-exercise-when-you’re-sick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT