Friday Night

It is Friday night and I am super tired. Maybe not super but yeah I would say that I am tired. Fredrik Eklund and Tyra Banks is going to be on Skavlan tonight. I hope that my body as enough energy to stay up for that. I am even more tired now because I have started to go to bed earlier. Just 30 minutes. I figured that I would get more sleep then. It would probably benefit me more if I got up 30 minutes earlier during the week. But that would mean that I would have to get up at 5 AM and no. But tomorrow is Saturday and that means that I get to sleep in. Y-E-S!

I got my new gym clothes in the mail today! Pictures will be up tomorrow or on Sunday (I haven't taken them yet). Yes, I am so going for a long power walk tomorrow (you now I don't like running except on a treadmill). I mean I want to show off my new gear! Hahaha I mean sin't that the reason you buy nice stuff because you want to show off how good you look in the or because you really like them and want to show off your incredible taste, huh? I mean my ass look incredible in these leggings. Like real badonkadonk! Oh yeah, I wish my ass would look like that all of the time.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT