New In

Hello! So um yeah I went shopping yesterday and I just want to show you what I got. I bought some socks but I am just gong to mention that because it's not fun to look at socks. They're just regular black ancle socks. I got other things that are way more fun to look at. I got a new blouse from ZARA and some new nail polish. I just had this urge that I wanted to be girly and pink nail polish was the way to show that. Not that I am not girly but eh, I wanted pink nail polish so I got pink nail polish okay. I also got grey nail polish. I was just standing there trying to decide which pink color I should choose and then I saw this cool grey color and was just like "This one too!".

/ here /







Grey: Volcanic mud, Pink: Roseraie






your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT