Saturday Workout

Hello! OMG, so I switched up my workout routine today. I wanted something new and new it was and good it was. I decided not to go outside for my cardio workout today. It's freaking cold so that is why. I tried a new video from Fitness Blender and wow it was really good. It was a high intense cardio workout with a mix of excises (plus you don't need any equipment for this workout). While I was doing my cardio I thought about skipping my butt and thigh workout but that just made me want to do it even more. But I tried a new routine and it was fun so I am going to do this one again. I have posted both of the videos below for you to try them out for yourself! I really recommend you too because it will be an amazing workout. I did both of these routines today plus 160 situps and 160 backlifts.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT