Sunday Dinner

Hello everyone! And hello to all of my new readers! Wow I have had a lot of new readers the last few days, THANK YOU! Really, thank you! I really appreciate it and please tell all of your friends about me (you know I am cool). Hahaha!

Right now I am sitting here on the couch waiting for my potato gratin to cool down. I just took it out of the oven and out on the balcony. It's freezing outside so it will cool faster out there. I am just going to chill with my dinner infront of Netflix. Going to watch an episode of Gilmore Girls! Since I am so nice I am going to share my recipe for the potato gratin.



Ingredients
10 potatoes
2 carrots
1/2 an onion
2dl creme fraiche
2dl milk
Vegetable stock
Salt
Pepper
Cheese

How to
1. Set the oven to 250°C.
2. Peal the carrots. Cut the carrots and the potatoes in 1cm thick slices. Chop the onion.
3. Let the onion, carrots and the potatoes simmer in the milk and creme fraiche until the potatoes are soft. Add the vegetable stock, salt and peppar for flavor.
4. Put the mixture in an oven dish with some cheese on top and then in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Let the potato gratin cool down for about 10 minutes and then it's ready to be eaten.

.p.s. This recipe is enough for two people :)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT