What For Dinner Tonight?

Last night I made the most delicious dinner! Raggmunk (I don't know what it's called in English or if there is even a word for it in English). On the side I had lingonberries. OMG it was so delicious. I thought that I would share the recepie with you guys and since I am so super awesome I am going to translate it for you! Note: It is not my recepie it's Per Morbergs recepie from koket.se.



Ingredients:
800g of potatoes
2dl of flour
4dl of milk
1tsp of salt
Butter for frying

How to:
1. Peal the potatoes.
2. Whisk together flour, salt and milk to a smooth paste in a bowl.
3. Grate potatoes coarsely directly into the milk mixture.
4. Fry a little butter in the pan. Calculate about 1/2dl batter per raggmunk.
5. Spread each raggmunk with a spatula and fry them over medium heat for a minute on each side so that they become golden brown.
6. Serve raggmunks with lingonberries.

If you want to read the orginal recepie in Swedish click here. Note: I made some changes in the recepie from after how I made them last night.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT