Yummy In My Tummy

Hello! So last night I made a delicious dinner from this cookbook I got from my mom this summer. It's funny because the cookbook is all in English and I usally use recepie in Swedish so some of the ingredients I had no idea what they were. But it's a good thing that there is something called google. It's fun trying these new recepies because it's dishes I don't usally eat or would think of to cook. So this is broadening my horizon. Plus I am learning new words in English. It is a win-win situation.

If you compare my dish with the picture in the book I don't think that they look that much different. What I made was spiced tofu, nudles and pak choi. It was delicious! The sauce - OMG!






your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT