An Update

Hello! Happy Wednesday! I woke up to a nightmare this morning. A freaking nightmare - it was snowing! Like no? Like Why? I don't get it. I don't like snow. I really do question why I live in this country. But it is really good to be Swedish. There are so many great things about Sweden. The only thing is that there is one bad thing that over weighs all of the good ones. The weather! I don't like winter weather. I want Cali weather! Well well, I am not moving anywhere anytime soon I guess that I have to try and cope with it.

YESTERDAY

TODAY


I have been in a really good mood the past few days. I feel like I am starting to understand some things and just letting go of what I can't do. It's not really that I am letting go because I don't think that I'll ever will but I am moving forward. It feels so healthy. Plus I also have a couple of things in the works for the blog. Maybe not exactly for the blog but in general. Something that I have been wanting to do for a long time and I am now finally putting things into works (you will know more about this when the time comes). This is good and I feel like I am evolving.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT