Bootylicious

I know I know I know! Sorry for being so absent. I don't know why really? My life is boring and empty without the blog. Hmmm, but I just trying to figure out what to do with it. Urgh! This blog is my second job (that I don't get paid for). Which is also why it's so annoying putting so much time into this when it doesn't give me any thing. But that's not entirely true! What motivates me is you guys - my readers. So thank you!

I tried this new butt and thigh routine from Fitness Blender (you know that I LOVE them) and it is really good. My ass is a little bit sore from it but that's good because that means that I have really used the muscles in my butt. I love the routine because it's only 20 minutes so the time just flies by. It's a great workout for your thighs and butt and none of the exercises are boring. Just when you feel like you ca't take it any more you move on to the next exercise. Try it out for yourself!




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT