Abs For Days

Hello! So I think that I have been a little bad at giving you workout tips. I don't know why. I kind of feel like I have talked about it all with you. That is not true. Or I mean there is always a new health craze coming every day. If you are just creative enough you can always find a way to make your workouts more effective.

Today I thought that I would share my best ab workouts. What kinds of exercises can you do to get that flat, toned and ab stomach? Note: these tips that I am giving you are from my own perspective and what works for me. Hopefully it will work for you as well.



1. Did you know that when you do the plank you are actually using all of the muscles in your at once? You have to hold in your stomach while you do this for it to actually work. I do this every day. I do it for eight minutes. Two minutes of the plank, rest 15 seconds and then repeat three times.

2. Another great ab workout is the bicycle crunch, criss cross crunch or whatever you like to call it. Any crunch where you have to twist your body from side to side is really great for your abs. It is because you will engage the muscles on the side of your stomach and not just the ones in the front. If you don't know what a criss cross crunch is I found a great video on youtube that explains how you do it.


3. Another ab exercise that I really like is the bridge. The bridge is really good because it engages the lower muscles in your stomach. To make it even more challenging you can lift one leg up in the air and then balance it with the other.

These last two exercises you should do in intervalls. Both of them are actually built into my yoga routine so I don't have a special way (like withe plank) of doing them. With the criss cross crunch you can start with 15 crunches (one crunch = going across the body once) rest for 15 seconds and then repeat two more times. With the bridge you can try and hold it for one minute and then rest for 15 seconds and repeat two more times. When you feel like one minute is too easy you try and hold it a little bit longer or ad ankle weights.


I hope you have found these tips helpful. You have any tips or want to tell me how this works for you please let me know in the comment section!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT