Breathing Technique

Hello! I am sitting here on my couch watching Ghostbusters (the new one 2016). Gosh that show is good. Way better than the movie! The movie is great though but the show is greater.

I thought about something earlier that I just have to share with you. It's about finding a good breathing technique while working out. Okay this one is more for right after when you've finished your workout. So you know how right after you finished a heavy workout you breath very heavy because you're exhausted from what you just put your body through. It can sometimes take a while before you can breath like normal again. My tip is that when you have finished your workout you take long and death breaths. This will force your body to breath like this and it will slow your heart rate down way faster. You won't feel so out of breath and tired after a workout if you do it. This will give you back the energy that you put out during your workout.

Try this and let me know if it works for you!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT