Femme Fatale

Sorry for no post last night! But I do have a good excuse for not posting anything because I was at the opening night of Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman Tour Europe here in Stockholm! Omg it was so amazimg and cudos to Ariana for singing live! It is so disapointing when you go to a concert and the artist isn't singing live but Ari did!!!

I realised something yesterday that I four years ago was at a concert at the same arena. Funny! It was One Direction on their Take Me Home Tour. Omg I am so much better looking now! Thank God for that! But that was a great concert too.

Four years ago at 1D's Take Me Home Tour at Friends Arena

I didn't take too many pictures yesterday because I like to enjoy the concert with my own eyes and not through a screen.  


It was a magical evening! I had so much fun and thank you mom for this Christmas present! What wasn't so great was that I had to stand in line for like 20 minutes at the merch stand. It was cold and windy and very very crowded. Once it was my turn the lady standing there said that the sweater that I wanted was sold out. It wasn't because I saw it on the other side. So I told her that and thankfully they had it in my size! Woop woop!

The sweater that I bought yesterday


So the concert was amazing! My favorite songs were Let Me Love You, Knew Better/ Forever Boy and (of course) Dangerous Woman. Dangerous Woman was absolute fire! Like litterly! The pyrotechnics was amazing!

I can't wait until the next time that I get to see her perform live. This woman is absolute gold! Thank you for sharing your talent Ariana.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT