Positive Thinking

When I wake up in the mooring there are three things that I do to make sure I have good day and stay in a positive mood all day.

First of all I up and out of bed when my alarm rings. I don't snooze or try and get a few extra minutes in bed. I get out of bed and start getting ready for work. Why? As nice as it would be to snooze an extra half hour I would have to stress so much to get ready and to be at work on time. That would actually put me in a bad mood and that's not what I want. Side story, I actually forgot to set my alarm a few weeks ago and hurried my best not to miss the train that I usually take. I actually made it. But just because I got to work on time when I overslept 30 minutes doesn't mean that I am going to start setting my alarm 30 minutes later. Stressing every morning to get ready in time is never a good way to start your day.


Second, I look in the mirror and smile. That is also something that I do if I get really sad. I literally turn that frown upside down and smile. Always makes it better.

Third, and last I listen to a song that always puts me in a good mood.


All of these three things are a genius recipe for for staying in a good mood all day.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT