Sunshine

Last week in Spain I burned my skin in the sun. I think that it was that because what else would it be. I got tiny little bumps on my skin. I googled it and said it was something else but I think that it could have been because of the sun since I didn't put on enough lotion.


Okay I didn't start this post to tell you all about me being irresponsible and not putting on enough sun lotion (maybe a little). This post is for us all to get a little more educated about the importance of using sun lotion. 


The more times you get burned the more likely you are to get skin cancer when you're older. When you buy sun lotion there are three things that you need to make sure of:


  1. It has to protect against both UVA and UVB sun rays.
  2. It HAS to be water resistent. (Okay well it doesn't have to be but then you need to put on lotion after every time you have been in contact with water.)
  3. You have to make sure that it has immediate effect.


You know that you have to put on sun lotion a few during the day. It is because it sun screen wears out after a few hours.


Remember this the next time that is sunny out!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT