No More Back Pains

I woke up this morning not feeling well at all. I think that I might be getting a cold. Okay, I wasn't so sick that I didn't go to work. I just had some nasal congestion and a bit of a sore throat. I actually feel a lot better now because I had some tea. (Fluids are the key to getting rid of bacteria in your body while you're sick.)

So today I wanted to talk about back pains. I think that I might have mentioned this before but sittning down is the absolute worst thing that you can do for your back. But a lot of us out there have desk jobs and you know it's just very comfortable to sit down all day. If you have a lot of back pains there are a few things that you can do:

1. Get up an stretch your back a few times during the day.
2. Stand up and work.
3. Get up and walk around for a few minutes here and there.
4. Workout regularly.

These are all very helpful things. Whenever I have back pains I get up and stretch and I immediately feel better. Stretching is all round good for your body. Espacially for your back and joints.

My favorite back stretches are the cat/ cow stretch, spinal twist and a hamstring stretch where you twist your body to get a deeper stretch.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT