No Soy

OMG, it's so so so so late! I mean I can't believe that I haven't posted anything yet. Just been busy and I am still tired from the all the things that has been going on this week. But that doesn't mean that I don't have a post for you guys. I always have a post for you (except for the two days that I was absent this week, sorry again).

Okay but since it's late its going to be a short post. A short post about soy. Yeah that's right. That magic little thing that taste so delicious and have a lot of benefits. With all that praise it can actually be hard to believe it when you hear it but soy is not as good as you think! Yeah, first I say it has a lot of health benefits and then I say it's not as healthy as you think. It's very contradicting.

Why is not as good as we think? Well, first soy contains phytoestrogens which is very similar to the bodys natural estrogen hormone. This can cause serious problems for both men and women. For men this means that they can have testosterone imbalance, infertility, low sperm count, and (I really had no idea about his last one) INCREASED risk of cancer. Women will have similar problems because it can lead to estrogen dominance. That is linked to infertility, cancer and menstrual troubles. An other not so great thing about soy is that babies who get fed only soy formula is equivalent of them taking four birth control pills a day. Yeah, so the next time you're at the coffee shop ordering a soy latte or at the grocery store buy anything soy you will get something else.


your writer, Erika
source: https://wellnessmama.com/3684/is-soy-healthy/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT