Puppy Love

Aaah, it's been so great to have two days extra off work. So nice and well needed! I had a lovely brunch with my friend Patti and then I went and visited my mom. That was really nice. We had a really good time. One of the pugs just had puppies (which my mom helped deliver with out any professional help).




They were so cute (in all fairness aren't all animals cute?!). I have two pictures of two of the puppies in my hand. The big one and the smallest one. The big one is the size of my hand and the smallest one is the size of my palm. It was so nice to cuddle with them.



It's my moms birthday in a few weeks so I am going back there then. It's going to be fun to see how much the have grown then. I promise you pictures then!


your writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT