Vegetarian Fat Sources

Oh hello! How are you? I am good. Just sitting in bed and watching The Hangover. A girl got to do something at night, right? Hahaha. Nah, I just like to have something to entertain myself with while I am writing. Okay, I do enjoy just watching movies and not blogging at the same time because you some times miss important things. Good thing that I have seen this movie before than. But I don't want to miss the hilarious jokes.

So I went to the doctors and did a big health screening. They took a lot of blood, I had to do this breathing test and they listened to my heart. All of my vitals and the other test came back awesome. So I am just as healthy as they can be. The only thing the doctor said if she had to comment on something was maybe I should eat more fat. That got me thinking that didn't know what I could eat. What are some good vegetarian fats? So to educate both you and myself I thought that I would look it up.

I found some great vegetarian fat sources and 10 delicious

  • Avocados
  • Walnuts
  • Full-fat yoghurt
  • Chia seeds
  • Olive oil
  • Dark chocolate
  • Peanutbutter
  • Parmesan cheese
  • Olives
  • Sunflower seeds
I hope that you have learned something new tonight. I certainly have. Good night and sleep tight everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT