Yoga Pt. 2

Hello! You didn't think that I had forgotten about you? Yeah, I know it's late but I have been on the move all day. Some days are just like that. But I like being occupied. It feels like I am contributing to the world then. I like to think that I make a positive mark wherever I leave.

So I talked about yoga yesterday and I thought that I would continue today. I love yoga! I just love how flexible my body has become. I feel so much more confident about myself since I started doing yoga.

As I also said yesterday, there is like one billion different styles of yoga out there. I practice power yoga because it focuses as much on stretching your muscles as on building muscle. So your muscles become very long and lean. I also love building muscle. I mean I like having a nice butt.

This video below is great! I have done this video for a while now and it is the reason that I have the body that I have today. I focuses on all parts of your body. Try it out and let me know in the comment section!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT