Beauty Secrets

Hello! How are you today? I am good. I finally ordered a new moisturiser last night. It was so expensive that my wallet is bleeding. Hahaha no but it was over 100kr cheaper online than in store. It was a oil-free moisturiser from Dermatologica. I will give you a review of it when I have tried it.

So what's on the agenda for today. Well, I have do some work for on the blog, I am going to order some food from MatHem, I am going to put some things up for sale on blocket, I have to go to ÖoB and buy some things that they only have there and then I am going to see if any of my friends are up for some dinner tonight. What are you're plans?

Before I leave you today I have to share this amazing beauty tip. Washing your face should be he last thing that you do when you're taking a shower. Why? Because chemical from your shampoo and conditioner will fall down on your face while you're rising your hair. If you don't wash face afterwards it could be damaging to your skin. The chemicals can dry out your skin and cause other harms. So think about that the next time you are taking a shower.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT