Miracle Worker

Hello! How are you all? You know what... I am actually really good. That new moisturiser that I bought earlier this week is amazing. It was kind of expensive so I am glad that it's really works. But Dermalogica have a reputation for being really good. So if you are thinking about trying one of their products do so! What you can do if you think that the price is too expensive is that can go to a store that sell their products and ask for a free sample. That way you can try it out and see if it really works for you without actually having to pay a lot of money for it for something that may not work for you.

But for the Dermalogica oil free matte spf 30 you don't have to ask for a free sample because you have me. Just in a few days the acne that I had on my forehead has disappeared. The Dermalogica oil free matte spf 30 is a day cream that help to prevent impurities and keeps skin moist and calm all day long. Plus it really keeps your skin looking matte instead of oily. I am so happy that I decided to try this one. You should too!

I used no filter on this picture because I wanted you to really see the magic of Dermalogica oil free matte spf 30



your writer, Erika

.p.s. Go to Elle UK to read about how supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitley keeps her skin flawless every day of the week! (Click here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT