The Secret To Being Healthy

Hello! New week, new day but still the same me. Today I have quite a few thing that I need to fix around the apartment. I am trying to get rid of stuff that are just laying around and collecting dust. I mean I don't use them so why should they take up space that I could use to store other things, right?! I also have to go to the pharmacy later. I had the chilliest Sunday yesterday and when I got around to start my day everything was closed.

I know that I say it a lot but it's true. Being healthy is really easy. It's not that being unhealthy is easier. It's all about a choice. You either choose to be healthy or unhealthy. I believe that being healthy isn't just about eating right and always exercising. It's about finding a good balance for it all. Like yes by all means you need to work out and eat healthy (that's part of being healthy) but if you feel like eating that brownie, or you want some pizza, or whatever your heart desires - Then do so! Find that balance that works for you. A healthy lifestyle is all about mind, body and soul. And sometimes your mind wants some brownies.


Okay, so I thought that I would gives you some super easy and super simple tips for a more healthier lifestyle.

1. WATER. Hydration is always the key. Remember to drink a lot of water throughout the day.

2. FIND A WORKOUT THAT YOU HAVE FUN WHILE DOING IT. I mean how can you expect yourself to stick to anything if you don't like doing it? I know that if I am stuck doing something that I don't like or am not 100% into my attempts at practicing it will be half assed. Plus if you find a workout that you actually enjoy doing it will be so much easier to motivate yourself to workout.

3. COOK YOUR FOOD FROM SCRATCH. When you make you own food from scratch you can control what goes in it. That way you for won't for example get any unnecessary artificial ingredients or chemical or too much sugar.

4. EAT LOTS OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. There are a lot of nutrients in fruits and vegetables you won't find elsewhere. A lot of vegetables actually have more protein than meat does. Whenever you feel a little hungry eat a fruit instead of a candy bar or a sandwich.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT