Diamonds Are Forever

I am so annoyed about the weather this summer. I mean, it has never really been hot and it's never really been cold (not that it's supposed to be cold during the summer - just trying to make a point),. It's just been something weird in between. I mean we have had hot days but not consecutively. Well, I live n Sweden so what did I really expect? I had hopes but those got crushed. I do really hope that I get the opportunity to go somewhere for my birthday next year. I am so going somewhere hot, with a lot of sun and where maybe I can surf. I have never surfed before and is something that I would really like to try.

I exchanged some earnings today at Dyrberg/ Kern. I bought them back in May and about like a month ago they broke. The little thingy that you put through your ear fell off one of the earring. Don't know why but so weird. Today I finally got my ass out of the wagon and exchanged them. I really like Dyrberg/ Kern so I am glad that they would let me exchange them because I wasn't sure if that was allowed. But the ladies working there were really sweet about it. Thank you!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT