Coconut Rice Pudding

Yesterday I tried out a new thing in the kitchen. I made rice pudding with coconut milk instead of regular milk. I just had this idea in my head that it would be really tasty. I was right! It was so good. I love cooking. I love coming up with new ideas and trying them out. Sometimes it works out really well and sometimes it doesn't. The the beauty of it and how you learn.

If you want to make coconut rice pudding yourself, all you have to do is switch the regular milk for coconut milk. It's as simple as that! But in case you don't know how to make rice pudding I am going to share my recipe with you. My aka the recipe on the packing of Eldorado's pudding rice. (So it's really Eldorado's recipe and not mine, anyway I am sharing it with you but all credits go to Eldorado for the recipe. Except for the coconut milk, that is all my idea.)


Coconut rice pudding
2 portions

Ingredients
0,75 dl pudding rice
1,5 dl water
1 krm salt
2-3 dl coconut milk

How to:
1) Add the rice, water and salt into a pot. Bring to a boil and then stir. Let it simmer under a lid for about 10 minutes.
2) Add 2 dl of coconut milk (preferably warm) and stir. Bring to a boil and then let it simmer for about 40 minutes. From time to time stir the pudding so that the rice doesn't get stuck to pot.
3) Remove from the stove. If the pudding is to thick add the remaining 1 dl of coconut milk and stir. If the pudding is to think let it boil for a few minutes without the lid.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT