Lets Talk About Carpets

Yo, so lets talk carpets. That was the only thing that I didn't mention yesterday. I want to replace all of the carpets in my apartment, not just the one in my little bed corner. What I have learned the past few days is that furniture and pretty much everything when it comes to interior design is expensive. It's ridiculous how much things cost. For example I saw a carpet with the words "I eat cake in bed" on it for 25 000 kr. That is insane. Yezus! Not that the ones that I like are exactly cheap but still, c'mon this is crazy! But I guess if you want something good then you are going to have to pay for it.

In my kitchen/ hallway I have four carpets if you count the door matt. I am thinking that maybe I should just have one huge carpet in the kitchen area and in the hallway area I should just have a door matt and a smaller rug.

The kitchen area

The hallway area

In the hallway outside the bathroom I am thinking about getting a carpet in a similar size that I have now. That is a slim but long carpet.


In the living room I have two slim but long carpets and one huge carpet. There I am thinking about getting three new carpets in those sizes. But that the two long carpets are the same so that I have some sense of coherence.




Below I have picked out a few carpets that I like. When it comes to the color and the style/ pattern of the carpet I am just gong to match the rest of the room. What do you think of these carpets?








your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT