#SVAMPLYCKA

Since I have been a little absent the last few days I am going to try to make up for it today by giving you guys few extra posts.


I love going for walks in the forest. It's so cozy and nice to get out and see something else. Just because it's fall now I make sure that I bring a bag with me so that I can pick some mushrooms. So the other day when I was in the forest didn't think that I was going to find any mushrooms because I saw a few other people with baskets full of mushrooms. I prayed that they had not found my spots. Maybe they found a few of my spots but that didn't really matter because I found so much mushroom in other places. 679g of mushrooms! I am so happy. Tonight I am thinking about making a pasta with a creamy sauce and mushrooms. Yum yum!

Hedgehog mushrooms

Chanterelles


679g!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT