In The Right Direction

Hello hello! So I am finally going to build a new website. I have decided that it's time that I get a site that is more user friendly. I actually thought about this yesterday. I was thinking that I could just switch to a platform that is free and still very user friendly. No, I want my own site where I can decide everything myself. Where I can build a site that I am proud of.

I have always wanted my own website for the blog. By doing this I am moving in the right direction towards what I want with this. I think it will be easier to make something of this with a user friendly site. That is what I want. That is what I've always wanted.

This may also mean that I may start to be even less active on this blog, but I am going to try and make up for it by using my other social media accounts way more. Be sure to follow me on instagram  (@eriikaworld) and twitter (@erikaworld).


your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
    MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT